Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Long Does Ducktape Last On Skin Scene Style Help......?

Scene Style Help......? - how long does ducktape last on skin

Normally dress like the average teenager: Hollister, aerodynamics, etc.. just b / c that everything in my closet. But basically I like the style of the stage. But I will not:

Tattoos
Drilling other than my ears
Extreme hair (I love this style)

http://media.photobucket.com/image/scene ...

I have pink hair extensions for Claire, but they look really fake [] too light

These clothes / accessories / shoes that I have:

Tee 1 pet the wet stamp on [purple]
Acid Wash Skinny Jeans by Wet Seal [gray]
Bronze Ballerina [Brand X-Appeal]
Black Ballerinas [Justice, I have small feet: D]
Black Earrings
Hello Kitty PJ
Hello KittRing and
Volcom Bag
Plain Black Belt [ducktape'll put neon in it! : D]


What are some websites, the clothes have low-cost locations? How can I do that w / o called to ask?

0 comments:

Post a Comment