Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Funny Tuxedos Funny Joke, A Little Dirty?

Funny joke, a little dirty? - funny tuxedos

Type in a bar, said, hey server, if you can prove something incredible going to cover my tab today evening.
Waiter: Of course (he says he has seen them all)
Guy opens a box that a man in a costume is not much bigger than a Barbie doll. And a little piano. The little man began to play beautiful music on the piano.
Host: Holy crap, cover the tab is, if you do that?
Guy: I want to give this magic region anyone.
Host: I'm going to the tabs to cover a month if I can use it.
Then the boy takes the world and said: "I want one million U.S. dollars"
Giant flash of light and smoke, then filled bar w / ducks, everywhere you look in the bar, pool, ceiling fans.
Server: What ^$%^? I asked one million U.S. dollars not duck, it fucked.
Guy sees and says ..........







Do you really think I ordered a 10 "pianist?

Star, if you want, and I know this is not new, but still fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment