Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shower Door Repair Calgary Broken Shower Door After A Week?

Broken shower door after a week? - shower door repair calgary

Our apartment complex has idiots for maintenance workers. Our young people complained of a leak, ignore it and after 2 weeks, which is telling us it was our fault, and only angry with our water.

Hmmm. Yeah, no.

So, ultimately, have a shower door. It was great to work with!

Last night, my 18 months old baby and her husband were in a game, opening the door where my son would be, and my husband would stay with the head. There was no fight, no madness. That is all.

It is now broken. We can say that something has been committed, we asked for the repair, but I wanted to know how it was that the door was broken by the play of my child?

In other words, what to do to a door? Improper installation or my son, only opening and closing the door (yes, it was) just the opening and closing. You can not move, even one of the doors now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment