Friday, December 18, 2009

Spastic Cerebral Palsy More Condition_symptoms Living With Spastic Diplegic Cerebral Palsy?

Living with spastic diplegic cerebral palsy? - spastic cerebral palsy more condition_symptoms

I am 19 and have a spastic diplegic cerebral palsy, with a defect in the mitral valve (which has since been repaired), and strabismus. Strabismus was corrected (and yes, I know it can), a side effect of cerebral palsy.

My question:
I had five (now six) major surgery, with four of them in the legs. I have a case of Benin diplegic spastic cerebral palsy, and I was one of the best surgeons in the country, Dr. Michael Ehrlich, the performance of my operations. Just curious, I'll be able to lead a normal life with my PC? Like I said, I am helping with a meeting in May, an operation to walk properly again. To continue, however, the time of my physical therapy and stay healthy, should be able to lead a normal life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment