Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Have Agarden Blogspot I Have Agarden In Front Of My House Surrounding Is Clean But A Lot Of Mosquitoes How Do I Get Rid Of Them ?

I have agarden in front of my house surrounding is clean but a lot of mosquitoes How do i get rid of them ? - have agarden blogspot

I live in an old style of the house, the fans from 18 meters, which are closed. Other doors and windows fitted with mosquito nets. I garden in front and behind. The ceiling tiles of mosquitoes in May by the gap between them. I finished 1 ceiling of the room, but the problem is not solved. I do not know where they come in the night. I have a lot of mosquito repellent and should sleep in a mosquito net. Is there a permanent solution to this problem? Otherwise, I think at this point to sell, and take a penthouse in the 20 Floor of a building should not happen to bite too!

2 comments:

Gumdrop Girl said...

You Eliminate stagnant water. You can not believe it, but if you have a shower or grower to collect that water) (including rain water, you need to write anything. Water can accumulate in / on the lawn ornaments, bird baths, old tires, or simply depressions in the roadway. Search by street, puddles everywhere, and try to sell them. It is important to clean stagnant water, since there is breeding mosquitoes. And if you have many mosquitoes, which requires a higher risk of developing a West Nile virus.

Oh, and you may want to grow citronella candles. Only on your porch light if you're at home, and the smell comes mosquitoes.

windandw... said...

So the answer above. You can also plant geranium mosquito shoo. Easy to grow. Put it in the winter (when) a winter, they encounter mosquitoes.

Post a Comment