Saturday, January 9, 2010

Small Business Credit Card Comparison How Do I Find A Credit Card Account That Will Allow Me To Accept Mail Order Payments For A Small Business?

How do I find a credit card account that will allow me to accept mail order payments for a small business? - small business credit card comparison

I work with the editor of a magazine for small businesses. We must recognize credit card payments for subscriptions and advertising.

How do I do that? What are the keywords that had been put in Yahoo or Google? (If you just "open a card account credit," which refers most of the connections, my personal credit card.)

Is there a place that charges list multiple banks, so that I can not make comparisons to find an account with low fees?

Thank you.

2 comments:

Robert E. Lee said...

Visit your local Costco and implementation of a merchant account. Its structure is the lowest around and their service is the best.

LADY AT THE LAKE said...

Do you have with PayPal?

Post a Comment