Thursday, January 21, 2010

Smoking Ribs On Grill How To Smoke Ribs On A Gas Grill?

How to smoke ribs on a gas grill? - smoking ribs on grill

I love smoked ribs, but you do not have enough money for a smoker. Can someone me precise instructions on how I can smoke related ribs in a gas grill? What kind of chips? How do I make a smoker that will run all the time? What kind of BBQ sauce I use? How long should I cook the ribs? At what temperature should I cook the ribs?

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 comments:

purple_s... said...

N Ribs
My Rib I would go with my Weber Smokey Mountain Bullet. If you really want massive ribs, then consider getting a smoker. They are slow cookers, but the results are fabulous. In addition, you should not be there every second. With ribs, I see only four or five times during a session if the weather) a little strange (like rain or cold.

Rib
It is possible to make good ribs on the grill, but it takes a little planning and work. The key is to get the heat and cook the ribs for a long time. 3-4 hours waiting for the ribs, really delicious. Costal cartilage is difficult, but leaving the tender flesh cooks but only with great emphasis on the long slow cooking. When you turn the ribs, and does not bend easily, so I do not cook long enough.

Post a Comment