Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Vitamin D Side Effects What Could Be The Cause Of A Very Low Vitamin D Level In Recent Blood Work?

What could be the cause of a very low Vitamin D level in recent blood work? - vitamin d side effects

I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, and I'm 27 years old (I have 7 years). My recent blood test just came back very low levels of vitamin D, although they normally 3 months ago. I have to go in the treatment of vitamin D for the next 16 weeks. I'm nervous, because he was not feeling well lately and I wonder if it is not something more relevant. Can someone help me with an idea?

2 comments:

Daisy: time to make ginger snaps said...

Try it in the sun for about 15 minutes per day, which should help.

Prof. Omega said...

Are you sure that you take enough vitamin D? If you have low vitamin D, may be susceptible to diseases. I do not think it would be the direct cause of a much lower level.

Post a Comment