Monday, January 18, 2010

Reef Stash Sandals Which Reef Sandal Should I Get?

Which reef sandal should I get? - reef stash sandals

My beloved is white Fanning. They are very dirty, and I wanted to do something, just weil But these two;

http://www.tahoemountainsports.com/store/media/reef-stash-mens1.jpg

http://www.espnshop.com/images/products/large_w/42415_w.jpg

It takes a lot of brown, green and gray. Sometimes wears black. So I thought, than black or brown would work better. I know he loves the style of black and tan, but I want opinions, what people like best? In addition, someone like the cache of style for coffee? I'm on the fence. I worry about the cache model breaks after a certain time and in fact not part of the cache.

6 comments:

Ms. said...

I think the first .. O /

<3:-) said...

I would go w / the 1st book. The second seems a bit much like velvet (perhaps they are in velvet.) Personally, I do not think well of velvet for men .... Yes. I definently go with 1, are very nice!

bluedog2... said...

Well, I personally like the first, but the second similar Fanning then maybe you ask him?
Good luck!

--------... said...

they are of better quality.

--------... said...

they are of better quality.

ReD-HiGh... said...

I like the 1st Ones.

Post a Comment